UNAC- Calgary is currently looking for passionate writers to join the Communications Committee. Led by the Communications Director, the committee plays a crucial role in our organization by keeping the public informed of UNAC-Calgary’s progress, sharing news and events, promoting the image of the organization and its initiatives, and driving traffic to UNAC-Calgary’s events through a multimedia approach (blog, newsletter, web page, and social media platforms).
The role of the committee member entails activities pertaining to, but not limited to:
- Attending scheduled committee meetings to maintain effective communication amongst team members
- Supporting the leadership and initiatives of the Communications Director
- Assisting with the development of strategies to drive traffic to UNAC-Calgary events, and engage the public in conversation
- Contributing to public relations activities such as writing news releases, newsletters, and feature stories
- Ensuring regular dissemination of campaign messages through online and print media
- Developing creative concepts for multimedia approach to promote of organization
- Attending UNAC-Calgary events as a representative of the organization
- Assisting with UNAC-Calgary fundraising efforts, such as attending Bingo nights and Flames games, etc.
Archives by Month:
Archives by Subject:
Archives by Year: